Custom Search
MY CURRENT PTC SITES
wow-mails.com
BuxKingdom.com

Add to Google

Sunday, January 11, 2009

BUXOUT - CLOSED

As planned, I was visiting the PTC sites I have recently signed up for. I went to Buxout.com and this message came up:



I was not actually surprised because this is one of the sites that I did not research much on. However, it still bothers me that a PTC site can just vanish out of thin air.

This incident has been a wake-up call for me. Now, with other PTC Sites that I have signed up for, I will do everything to get my investments back first. After I get my money back, then that's the time that I will be comfortable renting or purchasing referrals in order to make more money.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Best of luck !!
but be careful with such types of software.. dont let your efforts go in vain

Joe
smartappsportal.com

shak said...

hi! your blog is very interesting :)
moreover, i like to you to visits my site in your free time ..and give suggestion to improve
if possible add me in your blog roll. i will return my favour!!

Pacquiao vs Margarito Live Stream