Custom Search
MY CURRENT PTC SITES
wow-mails.com
BuxKingdom.com

Add to Google

Sunday, July 6, 2008

My First PTC: Bux.to

I was introduced to PTCs by a friend of mine. Bux.to is the first site she referred to me. I signed up last May 2008 and was immediately enticed to purchase 35 referrals for $35.00.

Vital Stats (for free members):
- average number of Ads per day: 10
- payment per ad clicked: $0.01
- payment per referral click: $0.01
- minimum amount required for payment: $10
- processing time: 60 business days
- payment mode: Alertpay
- can purchase referrals: yes

The Perks:
Bux.to allows you to click on an average of 10 sites per day if you are a free member. If you are lucky, they offer up to 18 ads on a daily basis. You get an instant credit of $0.05 after signing up and you get $0.01 for each ad you click and for each ad your referrals click. Most of the ads load instantly, so you spend around 30-45 seconds per ad.

In-betweens:
The minimum payout is $10.00. This is relatively low and easy to reach, assuming you have purchased referrals -- 35 referrals will give you $10 in 3 to 5 days. If you do not have referrals, however, you will be able to earn $10 in around 3 months.

The downside:
You can only request one payout at a time. This means that you have to wait for your payment request to be processed before you can request another payment. If you are a free member, you will need to wait for 60 BUSINESS days (that's almost 3 months) before you can request another payout. If you are a Premium member, the processing time is 30 business days (still a long time to wait for $10, don;t you think?).

I got excited when I saw I have $10 so I immediately requested payment; that was on May 28, 2008. Assuming there will be no further delays, I will be able to request another payment by August 2008, and I already have around $60.00 in my Bux.to account (thanks to my purchased referrals) and I will probably have to wait for December before I can benefit from what I have invested at Bux.to.

No comments:

Pacquiao vs Margarito Live Stream