Custom Search
MY CURRENT PTC SITES
wow-mails.com
BuxKingdom.com

Add to Google

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Stay Away from Foxcash.net




It's been almost a week since I last logged in to my PTC accounts. Unfortunately, when I tried to login to Foxcash.net, I got an error message saying that my userID does not exist. I tried to recover my account using my e-mail address but unfortunately, the process did not work for me as well. It's a good thing that I only earned around $2.00 from Foxcash. However, I will not be able to recover the time I spent actually earning that amount.

There wasn't even any notice in my e-mail address as to what could have been the reason why my account suddenly disappeared. I am the kind of person who reads through details, terms and conditions and other stuff, before signing up, so I'm 100% sure that I DID NOT violate any of the rules.

I was on the verge of recommending this site due to the fact that it pays a little higher compared to other PTCs. It pays $0.015 per ad clicked. The estimate timeframe for processing payouts was 30 business days -- also shorter compared to other PTCs.

I attempted to purchase referrals but I found it a little risky. If you will be using your credit card to purchase referrals, you will need to e-mail the confirmation to them before they process your request (other PTCs process these types of transaction through alertpay and other secure online payment websites).

With everything said, I encourage everyone to cancel their Foxcash.net accounts. You might not be losing that much money, but you might be better off spending your precious time on other PTC sites that will not mysteriously delete your account for no reason at all.

No comments:

Pacquiao vs Margarito Live Stream