Custom Search
MY CURRENT PTC SITES
wow-mails.com
BuxKingdom.com

Add to Google

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Bux.To: Still Waiting for my First Payment



Finally! I got my own internet connection at home. I'll be able to update this blog and share all my experience with PTC sites. As you will remember, the first PTC site I registered for was Bux.To. For those who read my previous posts, you know the story already. Allow me to share the story for the new readers.

I heard from a friend that this site actually pays. However, I forgot to check the TOS and forums. So I purchased referrals for $35.00. Soon enough, I had $10 in my account. I requested payout and patiently waited for 60 business days. I requested $10 last May 28, 2008, and I hoped to get the money by August 20, 2008.

The month of August ended and I still haven't received my payment request. That's when I decided to submit a ticket and browse through the forums. I received a prompt response. If the ticket system is online, you may look for this ticket number: 17Y8ZDR4R9L. You may also refer to this thread:
http://buxbb.com/index.php?showtopic=29766.

As of November 4, 2008, Bux.to has already processed payment requests as of March 14, 2008. To date, I have $128.00 in my Bux.to account. I probably have to wait for 2 more months before I can get my $ 10.00, and another 8 to 10 months before I can get the remaining funds.

Until I get my first payment, I won't be recommending this site. You may sign up for free, but it takes a very long time to get a return of your investment if ever you decide to purchase referrals from this site.

No comments:

Pacquiao vs Margarito Live Stream