Custom Search
MY CURRENT PTC SITES
wow-mails.com
BuxKingdom.com

Add to Google

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Neobux Update: Upgrade to Golden Membership

Last November 14, 2008, I decided to take my Neobux membership a notch higher: I decided to sign up for Golden Membership.

I have thought about this decision for weeks. I made some calculations and possible scenarios. After all the hassles, I decided that it's worth trying, especially if I really want to earn a lot of money in a short time from PTCs.

It's been almost two weeks since I signed up and my stats will speak for themselves. At this stage in the game, it's still too early to tell if I made the right decision. But if what's happening with my Neobux account keeps on happening for another month, or another year, then it's definitely a good investment decision. I'll keep you posted, especially if I have earned my money back and once I'm starting to reap profits.

1 comment:

Paurav Gupta said...

Hi,
Do you want to exchange link with my website.Your blog looks great.
www.apnamoneychannel..com

Pacquiao vs Margarito Live Stream